In order to maintain good health and productivity in your office, it must be regularly cleaned. By cleaning and disinfecting office spaces, common elements and individual work stations you can ensure safety and satisfaction with the space for your clientele and employees. Thus, this office cleaning checklist will help you do just that.
Cleaning the kitchen area is one of the most important tasks in this cleaning checklist. Your colleagues or employees may have different habits in using kitchen; and some people are more clean than others.
- Clean the dishes. If you have any dirty dishes left in the kitchen, number one step is cleaning and drying them. If you don’t have a dishwasher, this dusk must be done by hand. Clean and dry the mugs, plates and any leftover cutlery. Before putting them away, make sure to dry them. Water left on dishes will cause staining and may facilitate the spread of bacteria.
- Clean inside appliances. The fridge and microwave are the places that often have food spills and splashes. It is important to maintain their cleanliness on a regular basis in order to prevent germ spread.
- Clean the counters, faucets and sink. Similar to the inside of appliances, these surfaces are prone to being splashes on with food, coffee, water and other substances. After washing them with soap and warm water, wipe them clean.
Reception and Office Space
Before your regular clean-up, ask your staff to minimize clutter on the drawers, desks and filing cabinets. This way, you can easily clean the surfaces ensuring utmost cleanliness.
- Wipe dust. High pace environment in the office space tends to gather more dust. Wiping dust off the surfaces is not all. Your best bet is using a cleaning solution while wiping desks, cabinets, handles, phones, and other surfaces.
- Disinfect. Same surfaces that you just cleaned dust off must be disinfected to ensure minimal germ, bacteria and virus spread. Clorox is a good choice as disinfecting solution.
- Wipe computer screens. Dust often tends to build up on computer screens that are regularly used. In addition, if you are using a solution, ensure that the solution is suitable for cleaning screens and that it will not leave stains on them.
General Area Cleaning
1. Cleaning the surfaces in bathrooms and cleaning the toilets is also a must while completing your office cleaning checklist.
2. It is also necessary to vacuum the floors in all areas and mop them on the hardwood, tile and other carpetless surfaces.
3. Finally, empty all garbage bins in all rooms and common areas including kitchen, bathrooms, offices, and common areas.
Office cleaning can be a challenging and time consuming task. Therefore, it is usually best to do it when there is no-one left at the office. Our staff is professionally trained in cleaning office spaces and use this office cleaning checklist to ensure the best quality cleanliness in your office. Give us a call today to book your appointment and we will ensure your satisfaction, satisfaction of your colleagues and clients.