Hosting AirBnB service can be a stressful but a rewarding undertaking. It is rewarding not only financially, but when your clients are happy, so are you. However, in order to ensure your client’s satisfaction, it is important to keep several things in mind. This AirBnB host checklist will help you prepare your place for your guests for their utmost satisfaction.
Firstly, it is important to maintain your place as clean as possible. Clean sheets, towels, cutlery and premises are all extremely important. Your guests will take notice.
Cleaning Airbnb Space
- First thing’s first, throw in the laundry. It is important to clean the sheets and towels first, because fluff and dust may settle on them.
- Secondly, clean the dishes. If you don’t have a dishwasher, you will either put them on a rack or wipe them dry. If you don’t let the dishes dry, you will notice staining on them later.
- Clean the kitchen and the bathroom(s). Clean bathtub, sink and toilet are just as important as clean sheets.
- Lastly, vacuum and mop the floors. It is best to leave this for the very last task.
Restocking Your Place
Making sure your guests have everything necessary for their stay is vital. Here is a list of items you may need to restock. Keeping extra supplies handy is always a good idea, in case your guests run out. You don’t want them to run out of toilet paper or extra linens.
- Toilet paper, tissue and paper towels.
- And any other complimentary items you may want to leave for your guests.
Prepping for New Visitors
When you prepare your place for the visit of your next guests, it is important to make sure things are neatly folded, hung and put away. Here is a list to check as the final touches.
- Make sure everything is in its own place. Milk is in the fridge, dishsoap is on the kitchen counter, and extra linens are in the closets
- Make sure to hang any towels on straight. Towels in the bathroom or kitchen should not look like they have been used. Make sure to neatly hang them up straight.
- Double check that the beds are made well and there are no folds in the sheets. The last thing you want is your guests to think someone has used the sheets.
- Fold extra linens and towels as neatly as possible.
The place you host will likely need regular and frequent cleaning and restocking. Make sure to keep extra supplies and linens handy at all times. Purchasing things last minute will only put more stress on you.
If you are too busy or are running out of time, you can always count on our services to help you with preparing the place you host for your next guests. We specialize in AirBnB cleaning, restocking and prepping. We like to stick to this AirBnB host checklist to make sure nothing gets left behind. Seeing our customers happy is our number one priority. Give us a call today to book your appointment.